Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Break out the cigars!

It seems like my posting has been dwindling at an exponential rate lately.  I'm disappointed, but hope that once things steady out with school and the new living arrangements, I'll return to regular posting.  I've been super busy with homework, but also...  I'M AN AUNT!!!


Isn't he ADORABLE???????  I know most of you have heard all about it and seen all the pictures, but I just had to put this little cutie out there into the blog-o-sphere!  Baby Dwayne will be one week old tomorrow, and I was lucky enough to get to go home last weekend and meet him.  It's safe to say...  I'm in love.  : )  I mean, yes, he's precious, but he's also a cuddler!  He snuggles right up on your chest and sleeps away.  I could hold him all day...  But, alas, I had to put him down and come back to Missouri.

With all of the traveling over the last couple of weeks, I really have yet to settle into a routine with school, workouts, homework, etc.  Now that I'll be home (in Missouri) for a few uninterrupted weeks and weekends, things should calm down and I hope to feel more settled.

I'll check back in with you soon.

1 comment: