Sunday, November 7, 2010

Procrastination

Hello Blog World!  It's been far too long, I know, I know.  I'm sorry!  It's just that I've had all this homework lately and I feel so guilty if I spend too much time writing something - anything - that isn't homework.  It just seems so... indulgent... you know?  In fact, I don't even really have time to write today.  I have this take-home midterm that needs to be done.  But I thought I'd take just a few seconds to check in and say hi.  Also, I needed a way to procrastinate because I haven't decided which question to answer next.  And I've already pet Nellie, eaten a chocolate chip cookie, filled up my water glass and looked out all my windows.  Isn't it amazing how dirty the blinds get?  And isn't it even more amazing how much I want to clean them right now?
Anyway, I'd better get back to work.  I hope everyone out there is having a nice, relaxing Sunday evening.  Obviously, Nellie is.

4 comments:

  1. Cats really know how to relax better than anyone else, don't they? I can totally understand procrastination, but it looks like you controlled yourself, and didn't write a whole thesis:) Have fun with your midterm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. I can relate to having too much on the plate, but hang in there. Hope you have some down-time soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! Looking forward to seeing you both over Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Nellie. I wish I was a cat, most of the time. Especially when doing homework (well, work for work at home!).

    ReplyDelete