Thursday, September 1, 2011

Two Things I Forgot

Hey all,

There are two things I meant to mention in the last post. The first is my mailing address here. I know my mom will be the most excited consumer of this information, if you want to send me anything while I'm in Bangladesh for the next 9+ weeks (you know - in case you want to shower me wih gifts for my 30th birthday...), you should mail it soon because it takes 3-5 weeks for mail to reach Bangladesh. Here's the address:

Katie Starkweather
c/o Nurul Alam
HDSU, PHSD
ICDDR,B
68 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Mohakhali
Dhaka - 1212
Bangladesh

The second thing I wanted to tell you is that Roslyn (the friend I'm traveling with) also has a blog! You can check out more pictures and info about our trip at http://indianaroz.blogspot.com

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment