Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Photo a Day: June 6

Today's word is "hat".  I didn't wear a hat today, but I did wear a helmet.  And here I am rocking it like a badass.  haha


A lot of people in Taiwan - especially younger people - drive scooters instead of cars.  When I lived here, I owned a scooter and while I've been back these last two weeks, I rented one from a scooter shop.  Aside from the fact that I look goofy in the helmet (that probably wouldn't protect me from a whole lot) and that it totally messes up my hair, I LOVE driving a scooter.  They're quick and speedy and when I'm driving one, I feel so ... FREE.  Also, the gas mileage is insane.  I paid around $6 US to fill up the gas tank last week and haven't even used half of it yet. So, I guess a little bit of helmet hair is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. You can totally rock a helmet, Katie! I hope yours last days in Taiwan are amazing, and that you come back feeling completely rejuvenated!
    Love,
    jayme

    ReplyDelete