Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo a Day: June 8th

Today's photo theme was "Six o' Clock."


At 6:00 tonight, I was on my yoga mat.  I knew I needed to do some sort of activity today after lots and lots of sitting down while traveling and, luckily, there was a Flow class at my studio tonight.  I was feeling tired and stiff before class and not totally psyched to be there, but less than 5 minutes in I knew I'd made the right decision.  It felt good to sweat and stretch and boy did it ever feel good to lay in savasana after the sweaty, stretchy time.  I don't know about you all but, for me, savasana (the laying down pose at the end of most yoga classes) always feels soooo much better after a hard class.  It's relaxing and a great way to let all of your hard efforts from class sort of sink in.  This class also gave me a little chance to do some reflecting on my travels, how I've been feeling lately, and how I want to move forward over the summer.  All in all, my 6:00 was pretty darn good.

What were YOU doing at 6:00 tonight?  Anything interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment